With our WordPress SEO Pro Services we will work together with you to increase visibility, bring more traffic to your site, improve conversions and get more business to your door!
This is our most powerful and comprehensive SEO work. By telling your story clearly and in the best possible way, we position your site for targeted visitors who are searching for exactly what you offer.
We will create a customized 13 month strategy for optimizing your website.
Here’s what’s included…
1. Keyword Research – First we will conduct extensive keyword research developing a keyword list to focus the campaign around. We will also conduct a study of your primary on-line competition.
2. Core Site Optimization – This part of the optimization includes a study of your site architecture, page structure and site layout. These are key components that can seriously affect how easily your site is indexed by the search engines.
3. On Page Optimization – Here’s where we will use your keywords to clearly tell your story to the search engines, including adding customized title tags and meta tags, optimizing the url structure, optimizing the images and more depending on what’s needed for each page.
4. Set-up Customized Monthly Reports to be sent to you including the following:
- Overall Traffic Report
- Engagement Report
- Organic Traffic Report
- Referring Traffic Report
- Search Engine Report
- Landing Page Report
- Link Discovery Report
- Site Audit Report
5. A scheduled one hour call each month with Ken to go over the reports and continuing on-line marketing strategies.
7. Site Back-ups and your WordPress site updates*
8. Google Analytics – If you don’t have Google Analytics installed we’ll take care of that for you.
9. Google Webmaster Tools – We will set up Google Webmaster Tools on your site. This shows behind the scenes information such as how Google is indexing the site and if there are problems such as malware or crawling issues.
After the first 13 months we have a continuing program that includes the 8 reports above sent to you monthly, a one hour monthly call with Ken to go over the reports and discuss continuing online marketing strategies and site back-ups and WordPress site updates*.
We will consult with you concerning several factors considered by industry experts to contribute to your placement with the search engines.
- On Page and Core Optimization – This is what we have described above and is our focus for our WordPress SEO Pro service.
- Regular Fresh and Relevant Content Added to Your Site – It is extremely important that you add fresh relevant content to your site on a weekly basis. You can do this in the form of blog posts, articles, white papers and videos. We strongly suggest three additions per week. We offer a service where we optimize your content, there is an additional monthly fee for this.
- Incoming Links – We offer a custom citation building program. This 6 month program is $200 per month. Depending on your industry and the level of competition for your key words we may also advise you to contact a Link Building Service.
- Current Technology – We believe WordPress to be the best on the market today. We specialize in building and optimizing WordPress websites.
- Keeping the Site Free of Problems – These can include broken links, unnecessary code, improper image text, etc. The monthly site audit report finds these types of issues. I will keep an eye on these reports and will let you know when something is amiss that affects your SEO. Agreed upon corrections will be charged at our current hourly rate.
- Social Media – This is a powerful component in your online marketing strategy, we will discuss implementation and continuing strategy.
A Few Other factors that can affect your ranking in search include the level of on-line competition in your industry and the amount of time your website has been online.
Important Note – Nobody can guarantee a top position or any other specific ranking for your site for a particular keyword or keyword phrase. There are too many factors beyond the control of any one company to make that sort of guarantee.
We have many successful clients who have been kind enough to share their experience with our company!
Want to learn more? Give us a call at 512-651-2963 or complete the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
*This does not cover Theme Upgrades that don’t allow for automated updates, but require a programer to enter the site and make the necessary changes. In the last 3 years there has only been one Genesis Framework upgrade that required custom work, and it was last year (2013).