Take your WordPress website to the next level with our WordPress SEO Essentials Package! If your website gets found by your potential customers then we call that SUCCESS! This powerful package includes a number of services aimed at creating more effective, clearer and more potent communication with the search engines and visitors to your site.
Here’s What You’ll Get…
1. Configuration and installation of the WordPress SEO plug-in. We’ll install and configure the WordPress SEO plug-in to our exacting specifications. In our own testing we’ve found that this is the most comprehensive SEO plugin available for WordPress. It is continually being updated and improved to provide long-term success for your website.
2. Several reports giving you valuable data about problems or inconsistencies on your site.
- Design Analysis Report – This report looks at the code structure of your site and lets you know if the semantic structure is set up properly, whether you have enough content on your home page, whether your site is using Obsolete or Deprecated HTML, whether your site is using inline styles and what the download size and time is for your home page.
- Quality Analysis Report – This looks at the high-level factors that influence how trustworthy your site is to the search engines. This report shows your Domain Authority, Page Authority, how long your domain has been registered and how long it is registered for; all factors in how well your site could rank.
- Keyword Analysis Report – this report shows the prominent keyword phrases on your home page and for what words and phrases you may potentially rank.
- Detailed Site Audit Report – this comprehensive report tells of other issues on your site that can stall out or slow down your SEO performance. You can take this report and begin working on the issues yourself or you can hire us to do them for you.
- Competitive Analysis Report – This report tells how your website compares with up to 4 of your competitor’s websites. This competitive analysis shows many of the top ranking factors and how your site compares to your competition.
3. Keyword research. We will do keyword research and provide you with a short list of keyword phrases to target with blog posts and future content. This includes a Keyword Focus Review to see how your site is structured from a content point of view and we’ll make suggestions for improving the focus. Plus we’ll make suggestions for optimizing your content and site architecture, including how Categories and Tags are used within your site.
4. On Page Optimization. Once the WordPress SEO plugin is installed and configured and your keyword research is done, we will optimize your home page plus one location page and make suggestions for optimizing your other content, site architecture and keyword focus.
5. Website Review. We will review your website for technical issues that may keep your site from being indexed properly by the search engines. If we find major issues we’ll talk with you and provide a quote for taking care of them. If we find minor issues we’ll take care of them at no extra cost.
6. Plug-in Review. If you have plugins installed that are known to us to cause problems we’ll let you know and recommend alternatives.
7. Google Analytics. We will review your Google Analytics account to see how people are getting to your site and how much they are engaging with it. If you don’t have Google Analytics installed we’ll take care of that for you.
8. Google Webmaster Tools. We will set up Google Webmaster Tools on your site. This shows behind the scenes information such as how Google is indexing the site and if there are problems such as malware or crawling issues.
9. One Hour Call. When the work is all done we’ll have a one hour call with you to discuss our findings and your next steps.
10. Back-up and Updates. Before making any changes to your site we’ll ensure there is a current backup of the site files and database. Then we’ll update WordPress and all plugins to the most recent versions. If your WordPress install is more than two versions behind there may be an additional charge to upgrade, but we’ll let you know before we do that.
Let’s Get Started!
Please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch with you ASAP!