I get a lot of questions about Website Development and what is included. Hopefully, the following will answer many of your questions. If you’d like to discuss how our services can help your business grow online, send me an email and I’ll get back to you to set up a time to talk.
- Can I get more than five pages? Sure. Extra pages are $100 each. However, after watching our WordPress video tutorials you’ll be able to add as many pages as you like without spending any more money.
- How long does it take for you to build our website? After we have a signed agreement, initial payment and all the content from you it usually takes four weeks, start to finish.
- Do you host our website? We don’t do any hosting ourselves but have been very happy with the service and support from WP Engine and we highly recommend them. If you sign up through one of the links on our site we will receive a commission but it won’t affect the price you pay.
- What about email accounts? That depends on which hosting provider you choose. With most hosting providers we’ll set you up with five domain specific email accounts and provide you with the log in credentials. You will have to set up your own email client to send and receive emails.
- Can you create a logo for us? We don’t do any logo design work but have several designers we work with on a regular basis and would be glad to introduce you.
- Will you make future changes to the website for us? After watching our WordPress video tutorials you will be able to add and edit the content of your site as often as you would like. You may also hire us to make changes for you at a rate of $100 per hour.
- What about Search Engine Optimization (SEO)? We have spent the last seven years doing SEO almost exclusively, so every site we build is very search engine friendly. If you are in a competitive market and would like us to do some additional optimization of your site, we will be glad to do that for an additional fee. Visit our SEO Products Comparison Page for details.
- Do you train us on how to add to and edit the content of our site? We have an entire suite of WordPress video tutorials that will teach you everything you need to know to add to and edit the content of your new website. If you would like one-on-one phone training we will be glad to do that for you. The cost is $100 per hour.
- I already have a blog. Can you move all my posts over to our new site? Yes, we can. Our blog migration fee is $100 if we do it at the same time that we set up the site.
If you have other questions or you are ready to get started just send me an email or fill in the form and I’ll get back to you ASAP!